Dublin, April 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Air Filter Media Market Report 2022, by Type, by Grade, by Application, by End-User” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Air Filter Media market.
This report focuses on the high growth Air Filter Media market. The report gives a guide to the Air Filter Media market that will shape and change our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 12 geographies
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis
- Identify growth segments for investment
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market
- Understand customers based on the latest market research
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for air filter media? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Air Filters market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader air filter media market and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both historical market growth, influence of COVID-19 virus and its growth forecast
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth
- It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers
- The Air Filter Media Market section of the report provides context. It compares the Air Filter Media market with other segments of the Air Filter Media market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of air filter indicators
The major players in the air filter market are 3M, Ahlstrom-Munksjo, AIM Nonwovens And Interiors Private Limited, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Clean & Science, Elta Group, Hollingsworth & Vose (H&V), HVDS, Johns Manville and Lydall.
The global air filters market is expected to grow from $3.85 billion in 2021 to $3.95 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8%. The growth is primarily due to businesses resuming operations and adjusting to the new normal while recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive lockdown measures involving social distancing, remote work and the closure of business activities that have resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $4.81 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.0%.
The air filter media market includes sales of air filter media and related services by entities (organizations, independent traders and partnerships) that manufacture air filter media. Air filter media refers to air filter material which is a filtering component used in air filters and depending on the application different types of air filters are used. Air filter media is made using short man-made, natural, or fiberglass fibers that are formed into a paper-like material in papermaking equipment.
The main types of air filter media are non-woven fabrics, fiberglass, and filter paper. Nonwoven fabrics are generally defined as structures of sheets or webs bound together by entangling fibers or filaments mechanically, thermally or chemically. Air filter media grades are HEPA, MERV, ULPA. Air filters are mainly used in HVAC, air purifiers, face masks, APC, industrial manufacturing, food and beverage transportation, metallurgy and mining, chemical, pharmaceutical, production electricity and other industries.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the air filter media market in 2021. This region is expected to continue to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Decreasing air quality across the world is expected to contribute to the growth of the air filters market over the forecast period. Air pollution causes dangerous health problems such as cardiovascular and respiratory diseases and cancers. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s National Ambient Air Quality Standards, exposure to very fine particles called PM2.5 is considered safe as long as the person breathes an average of 12 micrograms per meter cube of air or less per day.
According to IQAir’s list of the world’s most polluted countries, in 2019 the average concentration of polluting particles in about 72 out of 98 countries is above 12 micrograms per cubic meter of air, which is not safe for people living in these countries. Hence, decreasing air quality globally has driven the demand for air filters or purifiers which in turn has driven the market for air filter media during the period .
Filter media manufacturers are increasingly using nanofibers or nano-coating on the filter media to increase dust separation efficiency. For example, Mann + Hummel, a manufacturer of filters and filter media has developed a nanofiber-coated filter media for highly efficient separation of fine particles and up to 99.99% efficiency. This filter is used in commercial vehicle air filters. Similarly, AWA Paper & Technological has developed Nanowoven, a basic filter media that is combined with a nanofiber web, which helps to effectively capture extremely fine carbon dust and also increases the service life of the filter.
The countries covered in the Air Filters market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of Air Filters Market
3. Air Filters Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on air filters
5. Air Filter Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global Air Filter Historic Market, 2016-2021, USD Billion
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Constraints
5.2. Global Air Filter Media Market Forecast, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
5.2.1. Market Drivers
5.2.2. Market Constraints
6. Air Filters Market Segmentation
6.1. Global Air Filters Market, Segmentation by Type, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
- Non-woven fabrics
- Filter paper
6.2. Global Air Filter Media Market, Segmentation by Category, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
6.3. Global Air Filters Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Air purifier
- Facial mask
- Industrial manufacturing
6.4. Global Air Filters Market, Segmentation by End User, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
- food and drinks
- Metal and mining
- energy production
- Other end users
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Air Filters Market
7.1. Global Air Filter Media Market, Split by Region, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD Billion
7.2. Global Air Filter Media Market, Split by Country, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wei382
Global Air Filter Media Market
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900