The Global fullerene market The size reached USD 487.9 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Increasing use of functionalized fullerenes for cancer imaging and treatment and use in electronic batteries are factors that are expected to support the market revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. Additionally, the increasing application of fullerenes in drug delivery and gene delivery will continue to drive market revenue growth. go forward. Many researchers prefer fullerenes due to several beneficial properties such as being very small and easily dispersed, having very excellent biocompatibility, and not losing initial reactivity. Fullerenes are nanomolecular carbon cages that can be used to deliver drugs and imaging agents. Fullerenes can function as drug delivery nanoparticles in a variety of ways. Whenever fullerenes are surface functionalized, they may also have direct bioactivity, including antioxidant activity. Fullerenes are used to transport drugs in the body, as lubricants and as catalysts.
Furthermore, the report is in step with the latest changes in the market and the economic landscape with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The crisis has affected the structure of demand and supply, as well as industry trends. It has also led to an economic downturn which has affected the businesses of major manufacturers in the industry. The report estimates the impact of this crisis on the current scenario and future outlook and provides a post-COVID market scenario.
Get a sample report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/915
Some highlights of the report
- The C70 segment is expected to register a stable revenue CAGR during the forecast period, as C70 fullerenes are widely used in natural photovoltaics and cancer preventive agents.
- The electrical and electronics segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to the increasing use of fullerenes in electronics including diodes, transistors, photocells and others.
- North America is expected to register a substantial revenue growth rate in the global fullerene market over the forecast period owing to the strong presence of major market players including Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc., Nano -C, Inc. and SES Research Inc. others, in the countries of the region.
- Major companies in the market report are Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nano-C, Inc., Merck KGaA, Nanocyl SA, Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd., Tokyo Chemical Industry UK Ltd., MTR Ltd., Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc., Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., and SES Research Inc.
- In June 2020, Nano-C, Inc. announced the extension of its long-standing technology collaboration with Nantero, a non-volatile random-access memory developer, on next-generation high-density memory offering efficiency and non- volatility at the DRAM level. This will expand on a long-standing technology partnership that has resulted in commercially available materials for memory applications.
Ask for a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/915
The report further offers a comprehensive analysis of the value chain along with an analysis of downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro and microeconomic factors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the segment and sub-segments that are expected to dominate the market during the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimate of the market with respect to market segmentation analysis including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
Emergen Research has segmented the global fullerene based on type, production method, form, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Tons; 2018-2028)
Production Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Tons; 2018-2028)
- Arc discharge method
- CVD/CCVD process
- Laser ablation of graphite
Shape Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Tons; 2018-2028)
- Bucky Balls
- Nano rods
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Tons; 2018-2028)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electrical and Electronic
- Health care
Fullerene Market Regional Analysis:
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/915
The Fullerene Market research report is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. Relevant data is then validated and verified by industry professionals. The report endeavors to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Fullerene business sphere.
Key report objectives:
- Analysis and estimation of the Fullerene market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- In-depth analysis of major market players by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to give a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Fullerene market
- Analysis of growth prospects for stakeholders and investors through the study of growth segments
- Strategic recommendations to established players and new entrants to capitalize on emerging growth opportunities
Click here to buy now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/915
Thank you for reading our report. Please contact us for more information about the report or report customization. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
plastic adhesives market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-adhesives-market
Collagen Peptides Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/collagen-peptides-market
Calcium Formate Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/calcium-formate-market
Lithium mining market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lithium-mining-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging research | The Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights