This year was the 40th anniversary of progressive rock band King Crimson’s Discipline album, and, when he’s not on the road with the band, bassist Tony Levin has been busy putting together a high-quality printed collection of eight of his favorite photos of the band over the years (including six of the band Discipline time). All are archival prints, made by Jon Lybrook, from Intaglio editions.
• Eight stunning limited edition prints covering Tony Levin’s work with King Crimson since the early 1980s.
• Each print is signed, numbered and certified by Intaglio Editions LLC.
• Prints are made by contemporary rotogravure printmaker Jon Lybrook.
• Oil-based engraving ink made in Italy used for printing.
• Printed on Waterleaf 300gsm fine art paper made in Germany.
• Signed by Tony Levin with #H Graphite pencils made in Great Britain.
• Available as individual prints or in a limited edition personalized clamshell collection box.
• The first public orders are assigned print numbers 11-50 on the limited edition of 500 total prints of each photograph.
• Each photograph has very detailed information
• Pre-orders are now accepted on TonyLevinPrints.com
• $ 499 + shipping (FedEx) per print, fully insured.
Special limited edition print collection box with all 8 prints, offering the public the lowest numbered prints in this collection, $ 3,699 + shipping (FedEx), fully insured.
These classic King Crimson moments as photoengraved prints, curated and signed by Tony Levin and numbered identically, are presented in a limited edition, custom-made clamshell collectible box. Only 50 of these special boxes will be produced and sold. A complementary pair of cotton gloves for good handling of your prints is included. The first public orders for this collection are given the lowest print numbers 11-50, out of a total of 500 prints, due to shipping in early 2022.
Limited time offer: Free t-shirt with every box set purchase, courtesy of Tony Levin and MoonJune Music. Please specify your favorite t-shirt. Available from S to 5XL.
Tony Levin has been photographing his touring experiences since the early 1980s. Tens of thousands of photos later, he’s compiled eight of his favorite photographic moments from forty years of touring with King Crimson. Tony explains with Anthony Garone of Make Weird Music how it all happened in this video.
Each print is handmade on a traditional intaglio press using materials that will last for generations. They are printed with low acid or acid free ink on Hahnemühle Copperplate Brite White 300gsm alpha cellulose paper 22.25 x 15.5 inch with torn and crimped edges. These same ink and paper formulas used in Tony Levin’s print collection have been used by printmakers in Europe for hundreds of years.
Signed and stamped certificates of authenticity are issued with each print. Limited Edition 24 “x 17” Traditional, Fabric Lined, Shell Style Print Collector’s Box for Tony Levin’s King Crimson Prints Collection is custom made using quality materials archive to store and keep prints clean and stylish. Cotton gloves are included for clean handling of prints.
For detailed information and all descriptions, please visit:
See also: The Sony World Photography Awards 2022 – Everything you need to know
Views of the publication: